Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Has Howard Gone CSI?

Some weeks back, I picked up the Metro & State section of the St. Pete Times and tried to figure out how Gil Grissom (a.k.a. William L. Petersen) ended up on the cover. But, hey, wait! It wasn't Gil after all. It was Howard Troxler! "Hey honey," I yelled to my wife. "Doesn't Howard look like Gil Grissom from CSI!" To which she said, in her early morning mumble, "Grishfsfilsom cmn Smpete?" "No, hon, Gil's not in St. Pete. Never mind." Anyway, am I out of my mind, or what, on this? Your thoughts, please, TBM fans ...

1 Comments:

Blogger Measoftoday said...

Thank you for your comment on my blog. I don't write to create poems etc., since I am not really a trained writer, poet or even a native English speaker. I don't feel like I deserve to call my little scrappy notes "poems." I blog to make notes of things I don't want to forget, share thoughts with others (without disclosing too many details of my life) and just keep an open door to my mind to myself and others. I feel flattered to receive nice notes from people who really write. Thanks.

I image-searched the Troxler person you were talking about. Grissom? You think?

Friday, September 16, 2005 5:45:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home